The lead ship in the first series of dreadnoughts of the Imperial German Navy. This battleship was notable for reliable armor, good torpedo protection, and a powerful secondary battery. She carried 283 mm guns that were not inferior in many aspects to larger-caliber gun systems adopted by other navies of the world.
- Faster reload time than any other Tier III Battleship
- 1.8 sigma makes her accuracy superior to contemporary battleships.
- Very tough armor, difficult to citadel
- Bow has enough armor to deflect most shells from other battleships.
- Long-range and high damage secondary guns melt light ships.
- Despite having the most smallest-caliber main gun in Tier III BBs, shells can still inflict good damage.
- Can point six guns fully forward and all her batteries have excellent shooting angles that allow angling and shooting.
- While it has a 1.8 sigma, it still has terrible dispersion and misses a lot.
- Vulnerable to fires due to the lack of deck armor.
- Low top speed
- Poor AA protection