A low-speed escort aircraft carrier built from a transport ship. Due to her modest size, the ship carried a relatively small air group. Soon after being commissioned, the aircraft carrier was rearmed with dual-purpose artillery and received reinforced AA defenses.
- Strong AA.
- Fighters have virtually unlimited ammunition, and the large squadrons easily crush others of her tier or lower.
- Very easy to manage.
- Glacially slow at 16.5 knots, only being 1.5 knots faster than Langley at the cost of an even slower acceleration.
- Poor rudder-shift time, secondaries, and armor will get her sunk quickly if caught in the open.
- Few reserve planes---in fact, only the stock loadout can replace a full wave of planes.
- Low squadron count limits map presence.
- Inability to strafe is a massive disadvantage when placed in double-carrier matches with Tier VI carriers