A Battleship of the "Fleet of Fog". Modeled after the Imperial Japanese Navy's 2nd Kongo-class battleship, Hiei. Equipped with the "Mirroring System" bestowed by Musashi, she acts as the new flagship of the "First Oriental Fleet" after Kongō’s departure. Repurposing the Fleet as the "Student Council of the Fog", she maintains strict order within the Fleet of Fog as the "Student Council President". This warship has been specially designed for World of Warships, and is modeled after Hiei as she appears in "ARPEGGIO OF BLUE STEEL -ARS NOVA- DC".
- All the pros of the standard Kongo.
- Does not take up port slots.
- Visible to other players who have enabled the "Arpeggio" filter in their ship carousel.
- Captain starts with 6 free Commander Skill points.
- Skills can be customized for her, as captain is specific to this ship.
- Special voice notifications overriding the default voice that reference Arpeggio of Blue Steel.
- All the cons of the standard Kongo.
- Cannot mount functional camouflage.
- Captain cannot be transferred to other ships.
- Voice notifications are in Japanese.
- Does not come with the overwhelming firepower, blistering speed, diving ability, corrosive warheads, super-graviton cannon, impenetrable Klein field and Mirror Ring System of Hiei in Ars Nova; in other words, a standard Kongo.